An 18-year-old man has made an appearance in court charged with tried murder in connection with the bomb assault on a London Tube at Parsons Green.
Ahmed Hassan, of Sunbury, Surrey, is also offender of causing an explosion very likely to endanger life or cause severe injury on 15 September.
Mr Hassan confirmed call him by his name, date of birth and deal with at Westminster Magistrates’ Court.
He was remanded within custody and is due at the Older Bailey on 13 October.
The court heard the particular bomb, which failed to detonate correctly, had been packed with knives and anchoring screws.
Prosecutors said Mister Hassan had intended to kill blameless people because of his “warped politics view”.
A 17-year-old man who was arrested by counter-terrorism officers investigating the attack continues to be released with no further action, law enforcement said on Friday. Two various other men had already been released at no cost.
Two further guys, aged 25 and 30, stay in custody.
Meanwhile, Suleman Sarwar, of Aladdins chicken store in Hounslow, said his takeaway has received abuse and risks after an employee was arrested included in the investigation.
Mister Sarwar said abuse began following the arrest of Yahyah Farroukh, who had been not named by police yet whose name emerged in the mass media. He has since been released at no cost.
He said: “The investigation brought Yahyah, his buddies, family, place of employment and the wider Muslim community under scrutiny and indignity.
“Once again, the city has received backlash and bitterness from the public. ”