North Korea accuses Trump of declaring war

Washington (CNN) Northern Korea’s Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho on Monday accused ALL OF US President Donald Trump of proclaiming war on his country by tweeting over the weekend that North Korea “won’t be around much longer. ”

“Last weekend break Trump claimed that our leadership more than likely be around much longer and announced a war on our country, inch Ri said, according to an official interpretation of his remarks to reporters in New York.
“Since america declared war on our country, we are going to have every right to make almost all self-defensive counter measures, including the directly to shoot down the United States strategic bombers at any time even when they are not yet in the aerospace border of our country, inch Ri said.

Whitened House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Monday that the US have not declared war on North Korea, adding, “Frankly, the suggestion of this is absurd. ”
Sanders said it is “never appropriate” to shoot down an additional nation’s aircraft in international seas and the administration plans to continue to guard the area.

Earlier on Monday, State Department spokesperson Katina Adams told CNN the united states seeks a “peaceful denuclearization from the Korean Peninsula. ”
But the US military “will take all options to make sure that all of us safeguard our allies and the partners and our homeland when North Korea does not stop their own provocative actions we’ll make sure we offer options to the President to deal with Northern Korea, ” according to Col. Take advantage of Manning, a Pentagon spokesman.
Mentioned Ri’s charge that Trump’s responses were a declaration of battle, Manning, said: “Our job since the Department of Defense is as you understand is to make sure that the President can be provided military options, we’ll keep do that, and we have a deep collection of military options to provide the particular President so then he can choose how he wants to deal with Northern Korea and the regime. ”
“We are postured and we are ready to fight tonight, inch he added.
The US Navy will also continue to maintain steadily its presence near the Korean peninsula regardless of the latest round of harsh unsupported claims and threats of a military hit from Pyongyang.

Two ALL OF US defense officials told CNN upon Monday that the USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier will conduct planned naval maritime exercises with the Southern Korean navy off the peninsula in late October.
While the officials said the workouts are long scheduled and not according to recent tensions, similar exercises have got prompted strong condemnation from Northern Korea in the past.

War of phrases

The particular ongoing war of words between your two nations also saw a number of new fiery salvos on Sunday, a day on which the US military, within a show of force, flew bombers within international airspace over waters eastern of North Korea and the recognition of mysterious seismic activity refueled concerns over the rogue nation’s nuclear ambitions.
Talking at the UN on Saturday, Ri said that Trump had made the missile attack on the US landmass inevitable by insulting the pride of North Korea.
“None other than Trump themselves is on a suicide mission, inch Ri said in a speech in the UN General Assembly. “In situation innocent lives of the US are usually harmed because of this suicide attack, Trump will be held totally responsible. inch
Trump got on Twitter Saturday night to reply to Ri’s remarks.
“Just heard Foreign Ressortchef (umgangssprachlich) of North Korea speak in UN If he echoes ideas of Little Rocket Man, they will not be around much longer! ” Trump wrote.
The US and North Korea sold a series of verbal volleys last week since the UN met in New York.
In his conversation Tuesday, Trump threatened to “totally destroy” North Korea if the ALL OF US was forced to defend itself or even an ally. He then tweeted on Fri that Kim was “obviously the madman” who would be “tested such as never before. ”
Kim responded to the united states President’s speech in a rare televised statement in which he said Trump would “pay dearly” for the dangers and accused him of being “mentally deranged. ”
Shortly after Kim’s televised tackle, North Korea’s foreign minister mentioned his country could test an effective nuclear weapon over the Pacific Sea in response to Trump’s threats of army action.

Military posturing

The US military furthermore sent its own message to Pyongyang on Saturday as B-1B Lancer bombers from Guam and F-15C Eagle fighter escorts from Okinawa, Japan, flew in international airspace over waters east of Northern Korea, according to the Pentagon.

“This mission is a demonstration of US solve and a clear message that the Chief executive has many military options to beat any threat, ” Pentagon spokeswoman Dana White said in a declaration.
“North Korea’s weapons program is a grave risk to the Asia-Pacific region and the whole international community. We are prepared to utilize the full range of military capabilities to protect the US homeland and our allies. ”
The bomber flights are a typical response to North Korean actions that this United States and its allies perceive since hostile.
A vital part of the US military’s “tip from the spear, ” US B-1 bombers have been seen regularly over the Korean Peninsula in recent months amid escalating stress with Pyongyang — running normal training flights with Japanese plus South Korean fighter jets that provoke the ire of the Northern Korean regime.