President Trump revealed the particular winners of his self-proclaimed ‘ Fake News’ awards Wednesday evening on Twitter — with The Nyc Times topping the list.
CNN also came out as a “ winner, ” with the left-leaning information network making the list four situations.
Checklist, published upon GOP. com, mentioned that “ studies have shown that will over 90% of the media’ s i9000 coverage of President Trump will be negative. ” It went on in order to call 2017 “ a year associated with unrelenting bias, unfair news insurance coverage and even downright fake news. ”
Arriving first place was The New York Times’ John Krugman for his prediction the stock markets would never recover from Trump’ s election.
In a bit of irony, the Dow closed above 26, 000 the first time on Wednesday.
The Times was followed by DASAR News’ Brian Ross for their botched report that Trump suggested former National Security advisor Eileen Flynn to make contact with Russian officials throughout the 2016 campaign.
Checklist pointed to a false CNN survey that Trump had early entry to “ hacked documents” from Wikileaks, a video that suggested Trump overfed fish in a visit with the Western prime minister and a report that will former FBI Director James Comey would deny saying Trump had been told he was not under analysis.
The days appeared on the list again for any false report that the Trump management hid a report on climate modify.
Newsweek sent a tweet out Wed evening acknowledging its “ prize. ”
The final “ winner” within the list, as Trump described this: “ And last, but not minimum: ‘RUSSIA COLLUSION! ‘ Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated for the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION! ”
The site carrying the results of the “ Artificial News Awards” crashed because it has been flooded with visitors after Trump tweeted out the link.
Without naming anybody, Trump also tweeted out their praise for the “ many excellent reporters. ”
He carried on, “ Despite some very corrupt plus dishonest media coverage, there are many excellent reporters I respect and lots of GREAT NEWS for the American people to be happy with! ”
Below is the full list of those who win of the 2017 Fake News Honours.
1) The brand new York Times’ Paul Krugman declaring markets would ‘ never’ get over a Trump presidency
2) ABC News’ Brian Ross’ bungled report on previous national security adviser Michael Flynn
3) CNN falsely reporting the Trump campaign had earlier access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks
4) TIME report that Trump removed a bust of Matn Luther King, Jr. from the Oblong Office
5) The Washington Post’ s Dave Weigel tweeting that Trump’ s December move in Pensacola, Sarasota, wasn’ t packed with supporters
6) CNN’ s video recommending Trump overfed fish during a visit with Japanese Leading Minister Shinzo Abe
7) CNN’ s retracted report claiming Anthony Scaramucci-Russia connections
8) Newsweek report that Polish 1st Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake Trump’ s hands
9) CNN report that previous FBI Director James Comey might dispute President Trump’ s state he was told he had not been under investigation
10) The brand new York Times report that the Trump administration had concealed a climate-change study
11) In Trump’ s phrases, “‘ RUSSIA COLLUSION! ’ Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION! ”