Trump tells Pentagon to plan a military parade

Washington (CNN) Chief executive Donald Trump has asked for the military parade and the Pentagon will be reviewing potential dates, Pentagon speaker Charlie Summers said Tuesday.

In response to this news, White House press secretary Dorothy Sanders said in a statement that will Trump had asked the Protection Department to “explore” the idea.
“President Trump is certainly incredibly supportive of America’s excellent servicemembers who risk their lifestyles every day to keep our country secure. He has asked the Department associated with Defense to explore a celebration from which all Americans can show their gratitude, ” Sanders said.

The Washington Post first documented Trump told best Pentagon brass last month he or she wants a military parade.

    Trump and Macron at Bastille Day

“The marching purchases were: I want a parade such as the one in France, ” the military official told the papers. “This is being worked at the best levels of the military. ”
Trump’s meeting with senior army leaders last month included Vice President Mike Pence, White Home chief of staff John Kelly, Defense Secretary James Mattis plus Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Style. Joseph Dunford.
Trump was French President Emmanuel Macron’s guest on Bastille Day time last year, and later called the People from france military parade he witnessed “one of the greatest parades” he had actually seen.
He said last September in a discussion with Macron that whenever he came back from France he or she wanted a military parade to the Fourth of July in Wa.
Trump’s call for a military parade might be striking a few snags. The Post stated shipping tanks and military equipment into Washington could cost huge amount of money, and that military officials said these were unsure how to pay for it.
After the Gulf Battle in 1991, the US put on the success celebration replete along with servicemembers and military gear.
The news associated with Trump’s call for a military parade in america comes as North Korea plans to show away dozens of long-range missiles during a February 8 parade, resources with deep knowledge of North Korea’s intentions told CNN last week.

The parade is supposed would include dozens of intercontinental-range Hwasong-15 missiles, which the North Koreans test-fired for the first time at the end of November , the sources announced.
The exhibit of “hundreds” of missiles then rockets would be an attempt “to distress the hell out of the Americans, ” all the sources said.