Russian woman dies after given formaldehyde instead of saline drip

A 27-year-old Russian woman has died right after doctors mistakenly filled her 4 bag with a solution containing chemical.

Ekaterina Fedyaeva was said to be going through routine surgery at a hospital within Ulyanovsk, in the Volga Federal Area of Russia, when the hospital offered her on a formalin drip, which usually contains formaldehyde and is used to avoid corpses from decomposing, The Sun reports.

Doctors had allegedly intended to place Fedyaeva on a saline solution get.

Fedyaeva suffered pain and convulsions for 2 days before falling into a coma and being rushed to a medical center in Moscow, her mother mentioned.   (East2West)

TEENAGER DUBBED ‘BUTTERFLY BOY’ DIES ASSOCIATED WITH RARE SKIN DISEASE

“ This really is pure murder, ” said Galina Baryshnikova, according to reports. “[It] was simply eroding the girl body from inside. ”

Baryshnikova additional that Fedyaeva suffered tremendously prior to falling into a coma as a result of the particular hospital’ s mistake.

“Her legs had been moving, she had convulsions, the girl whole body was shaking, ” mentioned Baryshnikova, according to the Sun.

“I put clothes on her, then a robe, then a quilt but she was shivering in order to such an extent, I can’ big t even describe it. ”

The victim’ s mother claims doctors at first kept her in the dark as to the reason for her daughter’s condition.   (East2West News)

The particular victim’ s mother added that will doctors initially kept her at nighttime as to the cause of her daughter’ t downturn — even though she “ begged” them to help — yet later found out the truth after stuttering upon a group of doctors discussing methods to break the news.

A doctor then admitted the fact that hospital had made a mistake, based on Baryshnikova, though she did not particularly reveal the cause of Fedyaeva’ s problem.

“For 14 hours after surgery the girl was living with this formalin and so they did nothing, ” Baryshnikova stated of the doctors.

Fedyaeva’s family only discovered of the IV mix-up after Fedyaeva was transferred to a regional medical center.   (East2West)

GIRL DIAGNOSED WITH CONDITION KNOWN AS ‘VANISHING BONE TISSUE DISEASE’

Baryshnikova and the girl husband, Igor, only learned from the IV mix-up after Fedyaeva has been transferred to a regional clinic, Sunlight reports.

Fedyaeva was later transported to some hospital in Moscow, where the girl ultimately died. A criminal analysis into the cause of her death has been said to be underway.

Reports do not indicate exactly why Fedyaeva was undergoing surgery on the facility in Ulyanovsk. She had been buried on April 7.